- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction; Cast Iron, Semi-Open Clog Resistant Impeller (3/4″ Solids Size)
- Viton Seal; Stainless Steel Shaft Sleeve; Heavy Duty Steel Roll Frame Included
- Self-Primes to 20 Ft. with Built-in Check Valve; Max Temp 200 F; Max Working Pressure 75 PSI
- Includes: (1) Pipe Nipple, (1) MNPT Discharge Elbow & (1) Strainer
- 10″ Semi-Pneumatic Wheel Kit Available (C402-90)
AMT 3270-D5 3″ NPT Solids Handling Pump, Hatz Diesel 1B20 Engine, Max 200 F Temp, Max 75 PSI, Viton Seal. The AMT line of Engine Driven Solids Handling Pump offers an upgraded debris handling capability in wear resistant cast iron construction. Applications include: high volume liquid transfer, irrigation, commercial draining and construction. All models feature durable all cast iron construction and clog-resistant impeller to ensure a long life for the complete pump. Dual volute design reduces radial load on engines. Viton Mechanical Seals; Self-primes to 20 Ft.; Semi-open, Clog Resistant Cast Iron Impeller; Stainless Steel Shaft Sleeve; Maximum Temperature: 200 F; Maximum Working Pressure 75 PSI; Wear Resistant Cast Iron Construction and Solids Handling Impeller (3/4″ Maximum Solids Size); Built-in Check Valve; Heavy Duty Steel Roll Frame Included; 5 HP Hatz Diesel 1B20 with a 2.7 Hour Run Time, .079 Gal. Fuel Tank; Pipe Nipple/Discharge Elbow/Strainer; 327/339 Series Includes: (1) Pipe Nipple, (1) MNPT Discharge Elbow & (1) Strainer; NOTE: Dimensions are in inches and have a tolerance of +/- 1/8″.