AMT 1-1/4″ Cast Iron Centrifugal Pump
This cast iron centrifugal pump, capable of self-priming up to 20 feet, is designed for circulating, boosting, washdown, liquid transfer and dewatering applications. Its dual volute design reduces radial load on motor. The centerline discharge feature is specifically designed to prevent vapor binding and makes for convenient piping connections. This pump is fitted with a self-cleaning, semi-open impeller. Mounting base features 7/16″ mounting holes, which are 6″ OC (on center). Built-in carrying handle offers portability.
- Cast iron construction
- Buna-N mechanical seal and O-ring
- Optional Viton or silicon carbide mechanical seal and O-ring
- 1-1/4″ NPT suction and discharge ports
- Maximum temperature 180°F
- Maximum working pressure 75 psi
- Maximum Flow 67 GPM
- Self-Primes to 20 feet
- Self-cleaning, semi-open impeller
Note: Photo is illustrative and may not reflect the actual product.