AMT 1-1/2″ Cast Iron Self-Priming Centrifugal Pump
This self-priming centrifugal pump is designed for industrial and commercial applications requiring high volume liquid transfer, waste water drainage and processing. It features a self-cleaning clog resistant impeller capable of handling up to 3/8″ diameter semi-solids. This pump is equipped with a built-in flapper/check valve that enables consistent self-priming to 20 feet and a dual volute design that reduces radial load on motor. Constructed of cast iron with Buna elastomers, this pump is direct coupled to a NEMA 56J frame, 3450 RPM motor. Handles liquids from 40º to 180º F (4º to 82º C).
- Cast iron construction with Buna-N seals
- Handles 3/8″ diameter semi-solids
- 1-1/2″ NPT port sizes
- NEMA 56J motor with stainless steel shaft
- Maximum temperature 180°F
- Maximum working pressure 75 psi
- Maximum flow 100 GPM
- Self-priming up to 20 feet with built-in check valve
- Self-cleaning, clog resistant impeller
- Steel base and handle included
- Dual volute design
High volume liquid transfer, irrigation, dewatering, lawn sprinkling, etc.