AMT 2″ Cast Iron Self-Priming Centrifugal Pump
This pump is designed for industrial and commercial applications requiring high volume liquid transfer, waste water drainage and processing. It features a self-cleaning clog resistant impeller capable of handling up to 3/8″ diameter semisolids. It is also equipped with a built-in flapper/check valve that enables consistent self-priming to 20 feet and a dual volute that reduces radial load on motor. Pump is direct coupled to a NEMA 56J frame, 3450 RPM motor. Handles liquids from 40º to 180ºF (4º to 82ºC).
- Cast iron construction with Buna-N seals
- Handles 3/8″ diameter semi-solids
- 2″ NPT port sizes
- Maximum temperature 180°F
- Maximum working pressure 75 psi
- Maximum flow 130 GPM
- Self-Priming up to 20 feet with built-in check valve
- Self-cleaning, clog resistant impeller
- NEMA 56J motor with stainless steel shaft
- Steel base and handle included
- Dual volute design
- High volume liquid transfer, irrigation, dewatering, lawn sprinkling, etc.
Note: Photo is illustrative and may not reflect the actual product.